Psychedelic Retreats with Psilocybin Mushrooms
MycoMeditations integrated psilocybin-assisted retreats include:
- 3 psilocybin (magic mushroom) sessions over the course of 7 nights.
- Several retreat options (Classic, Comfort, Concierge) with tiered pricing.
- Montego Bay Airport transportation services in Jamaica (pickup and drop-off).
- Daily authentic Jamaican meals for breakfast and lunch or dinner.
- Massage sessions with Rasta Wellness Centre (subject to Jamaica’s COVID-19 health and safety protocols).
- A follow-up phone or video integration call.
- Introduction to the MycoMeditations network of psychedelic integration therapists post-retreat, as needed.
As Featured In
How Do Past Guests Respond In Our Survey?
See the impact, outcomes and satisfaction that guests of MycoMeditations have reported in our post-retreat survey.
Survey responses were submitted 11.5 months after retreat, on average.
Hover or click on the bars to view different results
would recommend MycoMeditations to other people
would attend MycoMeditations again
considered their experience at MycoMeditations 'positively life-changing'
felt the experience was in their Top 5 most meaningful life experiences (21.5% said it was the most meaningful)
experienced what they considered significant psychological insights
believed that a MycoMeditations retreat is a suitable alternative to conventional mental health treatments
of people agreed that their experience helped them address their biggest personal obstacle in a significant way
experienced what they felt were significant emotional breakthroughs
were satisfied with the overall safety of the mushrooms sessions
were satisfied with the support from MycoMeditations facilitators before, during, and after mushroom sessions
were satisfied with the setting of the mushrooms sessions
Imperial College London Research
Since 2018, MycoMeditations guests have contributed to the Ceremony Study conducted by the Centre for Psychedelic Research at Imperial College London. As of March 2019, there were 181 participants from MycoMeditations that were studied for baseline data, followed by post ceremony data of 57 participants at two weeks, 79 at four weeks, and 32 at six months.
Please note that this study was based on self-reporting, and further scientific studies are needed to conclude these promising preliminary results. Nonetheless, we would like to share the results that were provided to us by Imperial College London:
- Studied using the Watts Connectedness Scale (WCS), which measured the degree of connection that each participant experienced to themselves, others, and the world.
- MycoMeditations participants experienced increased feelings of connectedness by 35% four weeks after attending, and remained increased by 35% six months after attending.
- Studied using the Quick Inventory of Depressive Symptomatology Scale (QIDS), which was designed to assess the severity of depressive symptoms.
- MycoMeditations participants experienced reductions in depressive symptoms by 51% four weeks after attending, and 34% six months after attending.
- Studied using the Warwick-Edinburgh Mental Wellbeing Scale (WEMWBS), which was developed to enable the monitoring of mental wellbeing in the general population.
- MycoMeditations participants experienced improvements in psychological wellbeing by 18% four weeks after attending, and 12% six months after attending.
- Studied using the Mystical Experience Questionnaire (MEQ), which is made of subscales consisting of: unity, transcendence of time and space, sacredness, noetic quality, positive mood, and ineffability. According to the MEQ, a ‘complete’ mystical experience is counted when someone ranks above 60% on each of the subscales.
- In 17% of sessions, MycoMeditations participants experienced a complete mystical experience.
- Studied using the Social Connectedness Scale (SCS), which assesses the degree to which people feel connected to others in their social environment.
- MycoMeditations participants experienced improvements of social connectedness by 23% four weeks after attending, and 17% six months after attending.
What Are Past Guests Saying?
“This retreat was akin to doing a lifetime of therapy in one week. Using psilocybin in a setting that is caring and very supportive has been more therapeutic for me than my 30+ years of being in therapy and on medication for anxiety and depression.”
- LauraRead Full Review
“For anyone seriously considering psilocybin therapy and don’t know where to start, I highly recommend looking into attending one of the upcoming MycoMeditations Retreats. You will not be disappointed.”
- ChrisRead Full Review
“It was my idea of the perfect vacation—a tropical paradise, great food, super interesting interactions and sharing with others, with personal insight, healing and growth to an extent that normally has taken me many years—all rolled into one week!”
- JulieRead Full Review
“A MycoMeditations retreat will eventually rise up to the status of Mecca, on the must do list, for the psychedelic adventurer.”
- TonyRead Full Review
“I've been back from this experience for a week and I am certain my life will now be divided: Life before MycoMeditations and life after MycoMeditations.”
- JessicaRead Full Review
“I’ve been to a few psychedelic retreats. I thought MycoMeditations was my favorite by far.”
- RaoulRead Full Review
“I had more fun, felt more connected and learned more about myself and the nature of reality and love in one week than in my entire life previous to this experience.”
- LindsayRead Full Review
“We have been guests at Myco twice, both retreats have far exceeded expectations. My wife and I feel absolutely revitalized - individually and as a couple.”
- AndrewRead Full Review
“The 3-dose model supported by group integration is the best possible way to explore the healing power of psilocybin.”
- RhondaRead Full Review
“There becomes a strong bond between each participant during this week. We were excited and encouraging of each other as we dealt with issues that had long been our nemesis.”
- AnonymousRead Full Review
“I have been in the healthcare profession for 15 years. I know of no therapy, drug, procedure or surgery that saves so many lives so quickly.”
- AnonymousRead Full Review
Subscribe to our
Receive exclusive, early access to all new retreats listings before they are released to the public.
We'll also provide you with the latest MycoMeditations content from our podcast The Psilocybin Chronicles, as well as our from our YouTube channel and blog. Learn about what makes our retreats so special with unique insights and knowledge from the wondrous experiences that unfold.
Welcome to the MycoMeditations community.